Feedback and testimonials from a few of our clients...
Testimonial Reviews From Houzz.com:
* * * * *I have worked with Liz Hill since the late 90’s and decorated 3 homes with her; each with a different style. Her talent for decor is not “run of the mill” - it stands apart from the norm. Her ability to find the solution to various situations, locate fabrics and furniture, obtain the labor, oversee the project, is well worth the time and effort that it would take for me to get the job done. Each day that I live in the surroundings she creates, increases the enjoyment of our home and quality of life.
* * * * *We recently totally renovated our kitchen/livingroom making it one room and Liz helped us with the finishing touches. She picked out our table and chairs, blinds, valances, backsplash and area rugs. What an amazing job - we never could have put it all together like she did. She is so professional, doesn't waste your time and everything was done very quickly. We'll be calling her again when we do our next project for sure!
* * * * *We are impressed with Liz's talent and with her breath and depth of expertise. Liz has been guiding and working with us for the past two years as we decorate our newly built home. She spent hours researching volumes of samples from various suppliers, giving us several options that meet our preferences and are perfectly coordinated. Liz worked with us with wall color, lighting, window treatment, furniture and carpeting. A real benefit to us is that Liz, the expert, does all the "foot work" while we, the novices, select what we like best. Liz saved us time and stress! We were so pleased with Liz that we recommended her to our daughter & son-in-law who are also benefiting from her talents as they redecorate their home following a remodel. Liz is remarkable and is wonderful to work with.
* * * * *I have been working with Elizabeth Hill for the past couple of years and she has truly turned my house into a home! I am 100% confident in her recommendations. She works around my current style and continually adds to the beauty of my home. My only regret is that I didn't know about her when I built my house 7 years ago! She takes the stress out of decorating and makes it an enjoyable experience. It is an honor to recommend her to my family and friends!
* * * * *Have been a client of Liz's for over 15 years, having worked with her on three different homes. Liz is great, and I will continue to work with her as my needs and interests change. She listens to what I want, is clever and creative, and I never feel pressured. I absolutely recommend Liz for any decorating projects.
* * * * *Liz Hill has been working with us for almost 15 years and has successfully completed several projects both large and small. We have completely remodeled our kitchen and master bath as well as 4 bedrooms. In all cases we have been extremely pleased with the end results. Liz is a true professional, does her homework which has saved us time and money, and is a pleasure to work with.
* * * * Elizabeth Hill Interiors has decorated and assisted in the remodeling of my home for over 20 years. She guided me in the complete redo of my kitchen as well as helped me pick out wall prints for my guest bath...her eye for detail whether on the grand scale or the smallest item is unmatched. Every room in my house has furniture, window treatments, wall color and decorative accents from her. People walk into my home and the overwhelming response is not only how lovely it is but also how warm and inviting.* * * *
* * * * * Liz is amazing!!!
She came up with an easy to understand concept to help us redesign our space while keeping it completely affordable. That was important since the other interior designers we consulted with were charging insane rates. That was just for a consultation. Even after finishing the project she stayed available for and responded promptly to any question we had.
I would highly recommend.* * * * *
* * * * * Elizabeth Hill does a wonderful job across the design spectrum. Her ability to develop interiors is second to none. Furnishing, painting and carpeting a home from scratch; I desperately needed help. She came to the rescue. She has an uncanny knack for coordinating colors, themes and decorative displays. She is a pleasure to work with as well. Her experience enables her to quickly identify best solutions and the quality of her product is outstanding. I highly recommend her and will be using her services again in the very near future on a second home.
* * * * * I have worked w/ this decorator on three different houses over the last 25 years. She is always helpful, knowledgable, committed and hard working. She is very skilled at appreciating the individual's personal taste in decor and visualizing the finished product before the actual work is begun. In addition, she is able to balance color, texture, size and style expertly. She is extremely pleasant and considerate to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone.
"....For the past four years my husband and I have formed a wonderful relationship with Liz that is more than just a working partnership. When you invite someone into your home and ask them to create and enhance that environment to reflect your life and passions, that person becomes family and friend.
We first saw Liz's work when we attended a CNY Realtors Association Parade of Homes. We walked through twelve decorated homes but immediately felt a connection to the decorating done by Liz. We had just purchased a 6,000 square foot historical home...
...Liz began by helping us to develop a comprehensive plan with many phases. Through her effective and non-intrusive questioning techniques and excellent listening skills, Liz led us into a discussion that included lifestyle, finances, likes and dislikes...After gathering all this infirmation Liz began to work her magic.
At no time did Liz have a totally clean palette to work with as we challenged her to often incorporate structural items along with furniture and other possessions near and dear to our heart. Each step of the way we were in awe of Liz's creative genius whether it was developing a unique window dressing or locating the perfect oriental rug to pull a room together...
...Liz always offered numerous choices and options....never forced our hands...remained open to our ideas, suggestions, and extraneous purchases...scheduled outside contractors if needed but readily assisted in anyway she could if we tackled the work ourselves....If money became a factor, Liz would find a way to achieve a comparable solution for less...Her goal is to make her client happy and she will go above and beyond to accomplish that objective.
...We have a home interior we love and treasure each day that is truly a reflection of us - our passions, travels, and family. Last summer we were proud to open our doors to the public. Our home was showcased as one of five single family homes in our city's Historical Home Tour. The wonderful complimentary comments were indicative of Liz's exemplary work.
...Elizabeth Hill is the consummate ethical professional whose services I eagerly have recommended to others...She is a credit to the interior design profession!
- Georgette J. Hoskins
* * * *
"...Liz has assisted us in decorating our home as well as my new dental office.She has the rare ability to match a person's taste to a wide variety of merchandise available. She is very diligent and truly does everything with excellence. We are very pleased with all she has done for us and have always enjoyed working with her."
- Gregory w. Mohr, DDS
* * * *
"...I hired Liz to completely renovate and furnish 1500 square feet of office space for our move ....As my schedule is very hectic...we had to start immediately that weekend. Liz worked tirelessly with me the entire weekend, well into the evening hours....Within three days we had selected paint colors, wallpapers, lighting fixtures, furniture, carpeting, rugs and a wall sculpture for the office.
Liz also arranged for the installation services I needed for the office. Without exception, everything that we ordered was delivered in a timely, professional manner. The results were simply amazing..She made the entire process easy and enjoyable.
...My goals have been thoroughly met. The office is professional, yet warm...it is artistically presented, yet leaves an impression of history and stability....
... Not only does Lizz exemplify the values that our company strives for, she has a natural talent and ability to "read" the customer and create just the environment that they are looking for."
- Judith A. Schmidt
* * * *
"It has now been nearly three months since we started using our new master bathroom and we are so happy with it...Everyone who sees our bathroom immediately sees that it is special - and a big part of that was your skill and diligence in design and selection of materials for the room.
We are especially appreciative of your behind the scenes work to pick out granite, tile, chandeliers, wallpaper and window treatments such that our time to make selections was minimal...
We are also thankful to you for putting us with an experienced designer/architect that makes the room "work." Everything has a place and a flow which we appreciate more every day. And we know we are ready now to "age in place" thanks to all that was done to accommodate the disabled (which we hope never happens again!).
Thanks to you we have a beautiful kitchen and master bath - two rooms in which we spend most of our waking hours - and love them both."
- Connie and Roger Morey
* * * *